Built from heavy duty aluminized steel, the MBRP Installer Series performance exhaust systems offer a great value without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems, MBRP's systems are built with sealed tubing that adds years to the system. The Aluminized XP system is constructed to the same specifications as their top of the line "Pro Series", plus it's backed by an industry leading Three Year Warranty.
• All pipes are mandrel-bent for increased airflow
• Easy installation - installs with common hand tools
• Bolt-on design - no welding. Hardware and instructions are included
• Hangers are welded for the strongest possible connection
• Delivers a rich, mellow exhaust note
• Tubing is 4 inch heavy duty aluminized steel
• Comes with 3 inch aluminized 2 piece down pipe
• Muffler is 6 inch spiral core heavy duty aluminized steel
• Improves fuel economy
• Increased HP and torque, reduces EGTs
• Includes mirror polished T304 stainless steel tip
• 3 year manufacturers warranty
Fits 1994-1997 Ford F250/350 7.3L Powerstroke Trucks. This system does not allow for the use of a factory catalytic converter if present. It is intended for off-road/racing use only.
Add to cart
Add to wish list